Sam Fox Safe: COVID-19 Response for Fall 2020
As we plan for fall 2020, the Sam Fox School is moving forward with these guiding principles:
- Health and safety for our faculty, students, and staff
- Support for students and faculty across all modes of instruction
- Commitment to equity for resources and learning opportunities
- Consideration of individual needs for personal and family well-being
- Shared community norms for safe behavior
Below are policies and resources to support students, faculty, and staff as we address the COVID-19 situation. We will update this page frequently. Please regularly check both your WashU email and Canvas for updates. To view the University’s full plan for the fall semester, visit the WashU Together website.
Buildings, Studios, & Shops
Learn about building hours and access, as well as operational procedures across Sam Fox School spaces here.
Public Health & Safety Protocols
A shared commitment to public health and safety protocols is critical to our return to campus; full details here.