Danforth University Center
The Danforth University Center‘s spring hours are 7a-7p on weekdays and 9a-3p on weekends.
Campus dining has been redesigned to ensure the safety of the campus community. Visit the Dining Services website for full details and updates.
Disability Resources (DR)
- Each instructor is responsible for the delivery of the course, assignments, and exams for the remainder of the semester.
- Be aware of the changes and how that might affect your accommodations.
- Disability Resources staff are available to set up virtual meetings to discuss your scenario; to request or modify your accommodations, reach out to the team through the respective email address below:
- Exam accommodations: CFU-DR_testing@email.wustl.edu
- Peer note taking: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General: email@example.com
- Disability Resources Updates
- Frequently Asked Questions for Online Accommodations Support
- Using approved Academic Accommodations consult the Disability Resources website for a wide range of resources:
- Disability Resources is still available for intake for students who do not yet have accommodations. Appointments will be virtual; please utilize the form that is on their website to begin the process: https://wustl-accommodate.symplicity.com/public_accommodation/
- Updates will be posted to the Teaching & Learning Continuity website: https://teachingcontinuity.wustl.edu/strategies-for-learning-remotely/
Habif Health & Wellness Center
- Students in St. Louis can continue to access Habif for medical and mental health appointments. Please visit their website or call 314-935-6666.
- Students who are not in St. Louis may/may not be able to do teleconferencing with their Habif counselor—this is based on HIPPA compliant technology and state laws. Please contact Habif for more information.
- If you have a fever and a cough, please call 314-935-6666 first before going to Habif so that they can triage your specific situation.
- After-Hours counseling remains an option through Provident. Call 314-935-6666 and follow the prompts.
The Office for International Student and Scholars (OISS) is here to support international students during their time at Washington University in St. Louis. Services include immigration advising, orientation to the WashU and St. Louis communities, and other programs to help students thrive academically and socially and engage them in U.S. life and culture.
In order to ensure the health and safety of our students, the OISS is currently providing virtual services. Visit their OISS COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.
Kemper Art Museum
The Mildred Lane Kemper Art Museum has reopened to the public. Admission is free. Summer hours: Wednesday – Sunday, 11am – 5pm. All Museum guests must wear a mask, practice social distancing, and complete the Washington University self screen prior to visiting. For more information about the museum please visit the Kemper Art Museum website.
All Danforth Campus locations remain closed, with the exception of John M. Olin Library, which is offering limited services to faculty, students, and staff by appointment for the specific services outlined on this page. Please visit library.wustl.edu/about/covid-19 for updates and resources from WashU Libraries.
Materials and Circulation
- Materials from John M. Olin Library and all other Danforth Campus locations will be available via the Libraries’ curbside pickup service to anyone with a valid WashU ID.
- The Libraries will expand their capacity to support access to digital materials, including scanning of print materials, special collections, and eresources for course reserves.
- Patrons may return materials in the Olin Library book return or one of the drive-up bins on Throop Drive, Shepley Drive, or the West Campus library (7425 Forsyth Blvd.).
- Overdue fines and fees will be waived through September 1.
- Interlibrary loan services will resume, including the ability to request materials from ILLiad and MOBIUS.
Research & Library Services Support
- Virtual research consultations and instruction will be provided by our subject librarians, and we offer 24-hour reference support via our 24/7 chat service.
- Jenny Akins, Subject Librarian for Art and Architecture, is providing virtual research support! Please don’t hesitate to contact here at firstname.lastname@example.org or Zoom: Make an appointment with Jenny
- Research guides: Architecture, Art, Finding Images. Includes links to online article databases (some full text), Artstor
- Off-campus access proxy login: https://libguides.wustl.edu/offcampusaccess
- Article, chapter scans: At this time, you can still request article and book chapter scans via ILLiad from the WU Libraries print collections. Please note, this service could change.
- Remote Resources page
- Unpaywall – Chrome/Firefox extension for free (and legal) content harvested from repositories run by universities, governments, and scholarly societies, as well as open content hosted by publishers themselves.
- WU Catalog Advanced search https://spokane.wustl.edu/search/X
- Go to: Location > An Internet resource.
Relationship and Sexual Violence Prevention Center (RSVP)
The RSVP Center will continue to serve graduate and professional students who remain in the St. Louis area.
Appointments can be made via email at email@example.com or by calling 314-935-3445.
Please let them know if you have a fever or cough before going to the Center.
Sumers Recreation Center & South 40 Fitness Center
The WashU Office of Recreation and campus partners have been working diligently to plan a safe reopening of the Sumers Recreation Center to students only on Monday, October 5. This plan includes strict facility capacities along with increased physical distancing, cleaning, and disinfecting measures. This plan is subject to change based on public health recommendations as well as facility usage patterns. More information is available here.
In accordance with the University’s efforts to minimize the coronavirus risk, The Writing Center is switching all appointments to online video appointments. More information is available here.