For general questions, please call 314.935.9300 during regular business hours (8:30a-5p, Monday-Friday).
Below are additional contacts broken down by categories. You can also access our full staff directory here.
Academic Program Questions
For questions about an individual course, please contact your instructor. For other academic questions, contact your advisor or one of the Sam Fox School staff members listed below Please email to schedule a phone appointment or video chat:
Georgia Binnington, Associate Dean of Students
John Early, Undergraduate Advising Coordinator
Courtney Cushard, Interim Undergraduate Programs Coordinator
Ellen Bailey, Graduate Architecture Program Coordinator
Melissa Whitwam, Graduate Art Program Coordinator
Jessica Erickson, Administrative Assistant in Art
Audrey Treece, Architecture Programs Manager
Cris Baldwin, Assistant Dean and Registrar
Aaron Akins, Associate Registrar
Financial Aid & Support Questions
- Undergraduate students with concerns about financial aid should contact Student Financial Services at 888-547-6670 or 314-935-5900
- Todd Farr is available to meet with graduate students about financial aid virtually via Zoom or by phone. Please contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-935-3642.
I still have questions…who can I contact?
- For questions about programs and policies within the Sam Fox School, contact Dean Carmon Colangelo at email@example.com.
- For questions about University policies and procedures, the University has set up a COVID-19 information hotline that is available Monday-Friday from 8:30a-5:30p Central. Call 314-935-8300 or 888-234-2863 and choose from the available menu options. You also can email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all other University policies in light of the COVID-19 outbreak, visit covid19.wustl.edu.