1. Signup help: Figma is free to students and educators (including unlimited files and editors). To take advantage of that, you can apply for the Education account at figma.com/education/apply and then following the instructions here. We recommend using a WashU email address and setting your own password. Note that there is an online (browser based way to use it) and you can also download a desktop application version at this link.
2. Classroom-specific templates and resources: This Classroom Resources Kit is a collection of templates and resources to help you learn, create, and make the most of Figma. It includes resources for:
- Learning Figma
- Setting up the classroom in Figma
- Collaboration templates (ex- brainstorming, retrospectives, feedback)
- Design/UI kits
- Fun classroom activities in Figma