Contacting Sam Fox IT Staff
Sam Fox School IT Staff are able to meet one-on-one for technical help. Follow these instructions to schedule time using the Microsoft Office Email Scheduling Assistant. (See Directory Below)
This will allow you to see available times on the schedule when you can all meet.
- From the Inbox, select New Items > Meeting or in the Calendar, select New Meeting. You also can use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+Q to create a new meeting request.
- Add attendees in the To box. This can be either Richard Viehmann and Bob Chekoudjian.
- In the Subject box, enter a description of the meeting or event.
- Select Scheduling Assistant from the Ribbon. You’ll see a row for every recipient you entered in the To box. If you want to add more attendees, you can type their name in any blank row in the Scheduling Assistant.
- Times that your attendees are busy are shown in dark blue. Times that your attendees have a tentative appointment are shown in a light blue hashed block, and times outside of your attendees’ working hours are shown in light gray. Select an available time for all of your attendees.
- To select an optimal time for all of your attendees, use the Room Finder in the right column. You can see what times your attendees have conflicts.
Computer Systems Manager
- Phone: 314-935-9286
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Support Specialist
- Phone: 314-935-8429
- Email: email@example.com